Financial Advice - Diamonds And Gold In Buenos Aires?

I hear used USA branded cloths are all rave it is popping up over on the other side of river too. But I am not selling my Fruit of Loom because Dufour just sucks if you ask me.

dollar will get stronger as US QE is fading, gold goes softer against dollars. Save yourself some trouble playing gold and diamond, it is dangerous too.

Hey, dont be dissing Dufour. I never wear fruit of the looms, myself, but compared to most US brands, my Dufours, Lody's, and Bakhou's are durable, cheap, and I havent lost any elastic yet. But then, I go down to Once, and buy al Mayor, so they are a very good deal, too.

Yes, Diamonds are such a popular investment vehicle that the company that extracts most of them from the Earth's entrails have to actually hide them back within the Earth's entrails to avoid selling them all at once to compliment a typical pensioner's 401K or Ferrari.
Unlike gold, there is absolutely no way to manufacture a diamond, that's why they attract sphisticated investors like musicman.

Flase,you have several types of fake diamonds,but true,you have to be an expert gemologyst or have a lot of knowledge in diamodns,to spot one.
Best place to get diamonds,is Israel,or maybe in antwerp

I made my first million by merely visiting Chile. Just check your account balance at an ATM and bam! You're a millionaire!

Back