financial advisor in BA - UK private pensions

Scotslass

Registered
There's a financial advisor from DeVere Group visiting BA just now on a regular basis advising on changes to UK legislation re private pensions. If it's interest to anyone to meet up with her (free of charge, although she's obviously looking to make new clients) her name is Nicole and her email is [email protected] I met with her today and found it quite useful, hence the info share.

A word of warning to people anyone that may receive a call from or meet with anyone from the DeVere group, they are targeting your pensions and in 99% of the time these types of solutions/advice are unsuitable or the adviser is simple looking to make as much commission as they can..

I'm a UK qualified financial adviser and when I was still working in the field, you wouldn't believe the number of horror stories I heard not only about this company but also their generally poorly qualified advisers. Therefore be very careful!

Any advice given here will not be covered by Argentine nor British law or protection.

While it’s worthwhile keeping up to date about any changes that may affect you or your pension, I recommend that you do so with the help of a qualified and registered uk adviser and not some dodgy offshore adviser. There are many advisers based in the UK that are specialized in giving advice to expats but DeVere isn't one of them.

That's an excellent point Nomad.
Pension advice is a minefield, especially if one is considering a drawdown.

Back