Financial Coordinator

bengodfrey

Registered
Exciting Position available for an International Wealth Management Company, looking for Financial Coordinators to work directly with one of the senior partners of the company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Offering a progressive career opportunity within the company.

The position would suit ambitious, open-minded, people.

Smart appearance, good telephone manner and self-confidence essential.

Above industry standard package for the right person.

No experience necessary.

Fluent English, Spanish and other languages an advantage.

Please reply with CV, recent photo and details of current / last financial package.

I hope the ambitious person you hire will know how to recruit future employees with a better pitch.

SaraSara said:
What's a "good telephone manor"? A manor house with good phone service?:)
I was thinking of a telephone booth that has been tastfully decorated.

"no experience necessary" I know a multi lingual cashier at Disco. She'd probably be perfect or the job.

I appreciate all your valuable comments and help with my spelling. Obviously you all have glittering careers that offer you massive salaries and plenty of spare time!!

It gives further proof as to how many sad people there are on the Internet today!

Congratulations!

bengodfrey said:
Exciting Position available for an International Wealth Management Company, looking for Financial Coordinators to work directly with one of the senior partners of the company based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Offering a progressive career opportunity within the company.

The position would suit ambitious, open-minded, people.

Smart appearance, good telephone manner and self-confidence essential.

Above industry standard package for the right person.

No experience necessary.

Fluent English, Spanish and other languages an advantage.

Please reply with CV, recent photo and details of current / last financial package.

Do you take french people ?
I love exciting positions, I am too very ambitious and "people" as hell !
My good telephone manners would make me a very good telemarketer but 12 pesos an hour is not enough, I want 13, take it or leave it.
As for self-confidence baby, I sure have plenty.
No experience ?! I am the right guy, I can tell you.

I speak fluently english, spanish, french, belgian, swiss, senegalese, cameroonese and many more !

When do I start ?

Back