First Post…first Question

I was likely to consider distance to the nearest Starbucks anyway, lol. I am looking into a co-working place for the times I need to do a lot of heavy lifting.
Interesting to know about the power outages…had no idea. I must have been luckily the couple times I have visited.
How do you guys handle conference calls? Skype or VOIP?

Hello…again!

My move to BsAs got a bit delayed…but we are back on for August 1.
Looking for a furnished rental (with good internet :D ) for the first few months. Going to sniff around AirBnb, but if anyone knows anyone or has a suggestion I'm all ears.

Hello. I'm also looking for a long-term rental with good Internet. I'm telecommuting with a company in Toronto, Canada. I'm open to suggestions on getting a reliable connection. Channel bonding sounds like a great idea if I can find a landlord to do it. I'm mainly concerned with my company's VoIP quality.

Nice to see my old thread bumped.
I have been here for 6 months and have not had a problem (other than i few shortish power outages). I think I was just lucky with the apartment I rented (AirBnB). He has Fibertel, the 15 version I think, and it has been more than fine.
There's always starbucks in a bind. I did try a co-working space, but the one I was going to was a little loud for me…difficult if you are on meetings.

Check cellphone coverage in any potential spots. I lived in a place where I got poor service at best at the place I previously lived at. My current house is equipped with fibertel evolution and other than its price tag, I don't have any complains. If it were to go down, I know that I am blessed with having good phone coverage. Full bars in the whole house.

For curiosities sake I turned off wifi and ran speed test to see what popped back. Wow that even surprised me. These times they are a changing...

14tui51.png

For comparison.

With wifi on (fibertel evolution) :
5wzgk1.png

And From 3 years ago with mobile internet of the time:
IMAGE_3B1DDD71-EAD7-46A5-AE2A-4A1591E7F95E.PNG

I have been using Personal post paid connection for past 2 years.

I am 100% staisfied with it .. Be it data or calling or billing. No hanky/panky. All perfect.

I normally pay them 6-8 months in advance and also use international roaming very frequently. All perfect.

Of course, now with official rate same as blue rate..I may need to watch out for my charges on international roaming.

Back