Fish Restaurant

Try Marcelo in Puerto Madero for their excellent warm seafood salad, large smoky grilled, octopus tentacles, prawns ali oli or their mixed grill of fish (expensive but feeds 3 people). Service always excellent and everything always tastes fresh. Also the starter of rabas and baby octopi is the best in BA. Been there at least 100 times and never had a complaint.

While we enjoyed good service overall, I was surprised no one cared when we left almost all of a large fish main. By contrast, when we got a piece of dry pork at La Cabrera and left it, the waiter practically demanded we choose another dish.

I want the La Cabrera of fish!

Can't someone fly in fish daily from Chile?

We read this thread and decided to try out Damblee, on Av. Rivadavia, and it was AMAZING. The portions are huge...I got swordfish and potatoes, covered with a creamy sauce that had a few oysters and mussels in it- $55. Unbelievable price. We also got the fried calamari for appetizer- delicious. You also must try their dessert- $30 for a giant milkshake that could feed 4 (especially after trying to finish the meal). Thanks for telling me about this restaurant!

Back