Five day Easter weekend coming up

Redpossum

Registered
Just a heads up

Friday March 29 and Mon/Tue April 1 & 2 are all holidays.

You can confirm it here -

Couldn't come at a better time, I'm gonna be sleeping a full day or so to catch up on my sleep debt, though I wish I had plan to go somewhere instead, these extra long weekends are perfect for traveling within Argentina. Think I'll use the almost week long one in June to go to Patagonia.

I recall hearing it as a six day weekend. Thursday the 28th is also Días no laborables

Couldn't come at a better time, I'm gonna be sleeping a full day or so to catch up on my sleep debt, though I wish I had plan to go somewhere instead, these extra long weekends are perfect for traveling within Argentina. Think I'll use the almost week long one in June to go to Patagonia.
The pilots strike was called off..! However airport congestion and delays are expected.

Does anyone know a Western Union (ideally in Palermo) open for cash pick-up over the long weekend? Thanks

Does anyone know a Western Union (ideally in Palermo) open for cash pick-up over the long weekend? Thanks
Western Union usually closes at 12:30 on Saturdays. If you have dollars or Euros, you may be able to exchange them tonight at 1887 Gurruchaga, It's a small exchange house next to a restaurant.

Back