Flete recommendation?

BednBreakfast

Registered
I need a flete to pick up a piece of furniture in San Isidro and deliver it to Monserrat. Any recommendations? I have been burnt before by fleteros holding onto goods till I paid over double their quote so hope I can find someone honest (!) TIA!

Hi,
I have a very reasonable and reliable fletero who my wife and I have used several times moving furniture etc to and from Cap Fed. His name is Orlando and his number is 11 6932 8709 He is based in Zona Sur.

Nice chap, you can mention that Virgi from Calle Armenia recommended him.

Hi,
Very friendly and good price: Alejandro Albornoz, 011-4954-2080 andcell: 011-15-6798-2520.
Good luck!

Any updated recs? I haven't been able to contact either of these fellas. Thanks!

Ricardo 4550 5224 -- we got the recommend from a friend of mine who's used him a few times, she was happy, and then we used him a few weeks ago and so were we. For us large truck, 3 guys, moved everything up a few flights of stairs. I think it ended up being about 200 pesos an hour for the truck + men. We packed all our own stuff in boxes -- an empresa de mudanzas will cost a lot more but they will give you canastos to pack things in, and they will wrap up every item of furniture. Our more fragile stuff we moved ourselves, but we have a car so were able to do so.

Ruben Palacio, 15 4165 8975, we moved twice with him, very nice. Tell him Christoph from calle Paraná recommended him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EdRooney Expat Life 15
M Expat Life 0
oanaflorina Expat Life 1
B Expat Life 0
BKK to BA Expat Life 9
Back