Flybondi Issues Every Ticket as an NFT

carride

Registered
…allows passengers to change their name, transfer or sell their "NFTickets" independently. Flybondi says the NFT ticket "offers a more flexible travel experience that allows passengers to even buy in advance without having to define their travel plans or who the travelers will be."…

Reviews/2023
Skytrax
https://www.airlinequality.com/review-pages/a z-airline-reviews/
Flybondi does not appear on their list of carriers.

Any comments from our expat travelers?

Reviews/2023
Skytrax
https://www.airlinequality.com/review-pages/a z-airline-reviews/
Flybondi does not appear on their list of carriers.

Flying with FlyBondi is a gamble. Out of the five times I have flown with them, three of my flights have been "reprogrammed" (but curiously never "delayed") at the last minute, on one occasion as much as 24 hours later and other 12 hours earlier. They have changed me from AEP to EZE and visa versa. They have refused to refund a flight that diverted mid-flight back to AEP due to "a technical issue" with the aircraft that left me needing to abandon the trip due to the additional delay. Their aircraft are all hand-me-downs and remember being seated in an emergency exit where the emergency exit door handle had fallen off and thus would be impossible to open the door in an actual emergency. They get a lot of groups of kids etc, so flying can be a rowdy experience.

On the plus side, the cabin crew are usually very nice however with better attitudes on the whole than those from Aerolíneas.

For me the whole NFT gimmick is just letting travellers adopt the same "flexibility" as the airline, maybe you fly, maybe you don't... veremos!

I flew them without issue a number of times when they were at Palomar airport. That airport and the train connection was the reason. That location was so convenient I was willing to sacrifice the membership advantages of the international airlines and partners. Since being forced to leave Palomar, I have not tried them.

I flew them once from GRU to EZE; they didn't charge us extra for a checked bag which was cool, and the flight attendants were nice. Experience was better than Aerocampora, but very basic. You get what you pay for.

Not a bad idea really, but this seems more of a gimmick to get press. How is this going to work with all of the regulations?

Concert tickets as NFTs makes more sense to me.

I've flown with them out of El Palomar. I liked the airport because it was small. I've never had a problem with them, although there have been a lot of bad experiences in the press about them.

I have no personal complaints about FlyBondi and when, late last year, we were switched from AEP to EZE for our return flight, the FlyBondi team dealt with the transfers quickly and efficiently. I suspect a)they have had to do this many times and so have lots of practice and b)these kinds of spanners are regularly thrown into the FlyBondi works by a system that wants to grind private enterprise airlines down.

On the other hand, although not personally affected, on one occasion we were quite literally the only FlyBondi departure that day which wasn't either cancelled, delayed or advanced (only by 4 hours this time, not the 12 @antipodean mentioned) and most recently a flight we were meeting at EZE wasn't delayed - oh no - the official departure time just jumped ahead several hours without explanation.

Back