Flyers vs Habs Eastern Conference Final

syngirl

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get a live stream of tonights game? It starts at 8pm BA time....

syngirl said:
Does anyone know where I can get a live stream of tonights game? It starts at 8pm BA time....

A little late and not the best quality but i used www.rojadirecta.org when the wings went to the finals last year.

Has anyone tried ordering through the NHL website. The playoff prices seem a bit high now ($19.95 US) per day which in the first rounds is ok, but now a bit steep. But the season package is $159 at least in the U.S. and says it is available in South America. Curious if anyone ever tried ordering as this is my plan for next season once I move to BA.

oh, and Flyers won 4-2. Finals are The Fly v. Blackhawks. Most of the games are on NBC here in the States. All games are 8:00pm EDT. Game 1 is Saturday, then Monday Games 3 & 4 I think are on Versus, then rest if needed on NBC.

If truly desperate NBC does Iso-Cam on the 2 players during the game. No commentary but an interesting addition to coverage.

Also, I have been listening to games at this site since NHL website stopped doing free radio.

http://hockeywebcasts.com/

Perhaps can be able to watch as it is broadcast in Canada but that (I think) wouyld take that whole faking your IP address and so forth,..I am not techy enough to know how to do it, or if it will work..but there you have it.)

Good luck. Unless you are a Habs fan. In which case, at least a much better finish than expected when everyone wanted to hang Gainey from a very tall pole above the Plains of Abraham.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Expat Life 3
S Expat Life 0
Back