Flying back to the U.S.

I recently left on Friday the 25th to Miami. I went with Aerolineas because they were the most stable airlines I could count on since I had to take a taxi from Tucumán (frequent back and forth flights from BA to Miami) without them unexpectedly canceling the flights, like American.

Since Latam stopped flying in Argentina, I received an email on July 15 saying my ticket would be refunded for my original flight from Tucumán to BA. I have still yet to receive any refund.

This was my experience, take it with a grain of salt.

Best of luck.
Thanks for the information, Wilder. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything from LATAM about my refund. It sounds like they take their time with them. I booked another flight with American Airlines, but if that gets canceled I'll look into one with Aerolíneas.

I am still waiting on a refund from Latam for 3 internal flights in Argentina from back in march and april...And a refund from Aerolineas Argentina for a Madrid to Rio Gallegos ...
British airways refunded me my Edinburgh to Rio Gallegos september flight within 2 weeks...So its possible ...

Don't hold your breath I'm also waiting for a refund from Latam since March 27 for a flight that was cancelled..?

Back