Flying in Argentina with Overstay

It's relevant if he/she has an unpaid debt to the Argentine state.
If an overstay actually creates "an unpaid debt to the Argentine state" prior to leaving the country that prevents domestic travel on an airplane, I wonder if it would be possible to pay the overstay fine and then, with ten days left to leave the contry, travel to Patagonia for a week with the receipt for payment of the overstay fine in hand (as well as in the system).

When flying to Buenos Aires from Jujuy in July of 2021 after having spent over a year on a tourist visa (which kept being automatically extended by migraciones during the pandemic) but was now expired, a security guard at the Jujuy airport checked my passport and started questioning me on how I entered the country etc, and after talking to him he eventually let me through. I don't think he was from migraciones, but given that he probably hadn't seen a passport since before the pandemic, he was suspicious. Not sure if they had any ability to detain me or legally prevent me from boarding, but if you're able to pay your overstay fine before traveling domestically, I'd recommend it to avoid the stress.

If an overstay actually creates "an unpaid debt to the Argentine state" prior to leaving the country that prevents domestic travel on an airplane, I wonder if it would be possible to pay the overstay fine and then, with ten days left to leave the contry, travel to Patagonia for a week with the receipt for payment of the overstay fine in hand (as well as in the system).

Actually I misread. It's about "within Argentina". No it doesn't matter, no one checks those kinda things for domestic flights. Sorry about spreading misinformation ya'll jeje

Back