Football Football Football

thynes23 said:
I'm talking about soccer. But if you want to play tackle football, you can take my place. I've been cut. But beware, the manager is a tyrant. Or if you are interested in football (soccer) let me know.

bro, you´re in a country where 92% of the people play, breath, dream, talk, watch all day and night soccer/futbol/football, do you really need to ask and get sargeant Mitch all wired up? lol........ or is it that you want to play soccer with some expats??
then again you want to teach the Argies some thing or two?? where did you come up with that idea?? Argies are being contracted and paid millions around the world to go and teach the world a thing or two or three and four...
Anyhow, If you can get 5 expats, I can get 5 to make a match, we can play at night in a rented small grass soccer field in Vicente Lopez, losers pays the beer.....

let me know.

:D

Hi there,

Just arrived in town and new to the forum. Would also be really keen to play.

Cheers,

Rob

Great, looks like we could have a game. I reckon we should try and make it Expats Vs Expatalex V, as it will give the game an edge. Although I reckon it'll be a walk in the park for the Expats, as I heard the best player from Argentina is messy, if their best player is messy, the rest couldn't be all that good. When would suit people to play? My e-mail address is [email protected]

Hey I love playing footbal Soccer, normaly I play every sunday but now on vacations that everybody is gone, it´s getting harder.
I live up north of buenos aires, there is a place were we usually go close Unicenter Mall. If anyone is interested, maybe I can get 5 guys to play, but we need 5 more.
Let me know!
Henry

thynes23, I'll email you later today, ama be with at the obamanation party today...
my email is [email protected] , got 5 on it...... we can arrange to get some 5 expats here,

PLEASE TO ALL EXPATS INTERESTED TO PLAY A SOCCER/ENGLISH FOOTBALL GAME (AND LATER DRINK SOME BEER) PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AND/OR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ME FOR A GET TOGETHER ONE OF THESE DAYS

EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

we play at club comunicaciones saturdays season will start in about 3 months

I am not in BA just yet, will be in a month! However, I would love to get in on some futbol when there. So I thought I would get involved, never wanting to miss out on a great game of futbol and meeting expats!!

[email protected]

Am def up for a game too. Getting a bit bored of running as my only form of exercise.

Back