Football tickets

I didnt book tickets there, but I asked them for some info:

"We have football tours that include transportation and bilingual guide, where you would join a larger group of international fans or just plain tickets. Below are the seating locations (a map of the stadium is attached) and pricing. If you want to make a reservation we will send a Paypal request for 50% that is payable with either a credit card or a Paypal transfer. The other remaining 50% can be paid in cash when you are picked up or when your tickets are delivered to the address of your choice 2-3 days before the game anywhere in Capital Federal, Buenos Aires."

TOUR (mini-bus y guide)

- PLATEA BAJA SAN MARTIN (Lower deck) : $185 USD Very limited availability

- PLATEA ALTA SAN MARTIN (Upper deck) : $160 USD

- PLATEA CABECERA (SIVORI O CENTENARIO, seating behind goal): $135 USD

ONLY TICKET:

- POPULAR (Standing, Energetic section)
River Plate: $110 USD
Boca Juniors: $135 USD Sold Out

- PLATEA CABECERA (SIVORI O CENTENARIO, seating behind goal): $110 USD

- PLATEA ALTA SAN MARTIN (Upper deck) : $135 USD

- PLATEA BAJA SAN MARTIN (Lower deck) : $160 USD Very limited availability

Also there's another expats that posted offering a ticket for next Boca/River match if that's what you are looking for.
http://baexpats.org/expat-life/12250-boca-river-ticket.html

Good Luck!

Hi, I have 2 tickets for the Boca-River game this upcoming Tuesday, November 16. US$150 each. If you're interested, let me know!

Thanks guys. I've tried booking through LandingPadBA. Let's see how it works out.

Good to know dirtyauzzie :) I'm going to be coming by to your office on Monday to pick up the tickets.

I can confirm- reliable. I actually just used them for the second time last week for the Boca/Argentina Juniors game. All good with me- small operation, but good customer service.

Anyone has experience on just going to the stadium and buying tickets from people there? From what I hear that should be fairly easy and less expensive.

Hehe, I can also confirm the stadium purchase; I got fake tickets from a random scalper... and yes, that is plural. My most bitter experience in Buenos Aires to date. I'm not expert enough to tell when they are real or fake tickets, but with currency...I have become an expert (my second most bitter experience)!

If you can tell the difference then I would say yes, they were about 100 pesos cheaper. If not, take the safer route.

dirtyauzzie said:
Hey I work with LandingPadBA and they are very reliable!
Although I know & trust LandingPadBA as well, it's just funny to see a "newcomer" come onto a thread and vouch for his/her company. :p

You'll be fine with LPBA.

Back