For Coronavirus junkies

On the efficacy of wearing masks or scarves from an article in the NY Times...
"When researchers conducted systematic review of a variety of interventions used during the SARS outbreak in 2003, they found that washing hands more than 10 times daily was 55 percent effective in stopping virus transmission, while wearing a mask was actually more effective — at about 68 percent. Wearing gloves offered about the same amount of protection as frequent hand-washing, and combining all measures — hand-washing, masks, gloves and a protective gown — increased the intervention effectiveness to 91 percent."

1585433551045.png

Iz

Here is a vimeo of a Zoom meeting with the head ICU doctor at Weill Medical Center in NYC where they are treating COVID19, 24 hours a day.
It's a meeting he had with his extended family and friends to explain everything you need to know with practical information on risks of infection, how to protect yourself from the virus, care for family members and etc. Much to be learned here.

The #1 take away for myself was:.
You need to be close to a human carrier for a considerable amount of time, like 15 to 30 minutes, to catch the virus.

It’s grounding and not alarmist information

Note: at moments the video stalls but no need to worry, give it a second, it continues:
https://vimeo.com/39973386

Great Reading/ legit info :-

Are we being hoodwinked???

According to David Icke, the answer is yes.

PS: I urge anyone who wants to dismiss David as a "conspiracy theorist" (which he is) to listen carefully to every minute of this video and then tell us if they disagree with anything he says...and why.

First time I hear of the guy, who turns out to be a fascinating character. According to a piece in The Guardian:

"Icke, a former footballer and sports broadcaster best known for his theory that the world is run by a cabal of giant shape-shifting lizards....."

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but life would certainly be duller without them....!

Back