For personal wireless users

TomAtAlki

Registered
Would someone be so kind as to instruct me, step by step, on how to recharge the minutes on my phone. I have a 20p card and the numbers are scratched off the back. I see that I dial *151 but can't understand the prompt after that. Thanks.

For future reference, you can also recharge your phone at locutorios. I think they charge a minimal fee for the service if I recall correctly.

I haven't seen that. I've just been able to buy a card. I will check that out

I don't know for personal but for movistar the prompt is always 1 check your balance or 2 charge your account, then after that it asks me if I want to recharge my account with a card or a credit card.

you´d better send a sms to 151 with the message: REC (blank space) the card number and the simbol # after the number without blank space

it's usually dial in the number followed by the # symbol, then the voice reads back the number to you, which you confirm by pressing 1. This is followed by another voice telling you your credit, and when it expires.

Yes.
The best is going to any:
Carrefour (also mini or express) or farmacity or any branded shop. They don't charge anything else but the amount you want.
Also considering:
* buying pre-paid packs with your credit: It more cheaper (or less expensive)
that pay along you use.
website. http://www.personal.com.ar/packs/home/index.html

examples:
AR$15 pack SMS+Voice: 100sms+100minutes: Expires 7 days after activation.
so: you finish paying 60 monthly for 400sms and 400 minutes!
(standard prepaid minute is $2!!)
How to activate this pack?
Send a text message to 152 with "ACT PPTI15" (without quotes)

Voice packs:
Night: 200minutes, from 21 to 9am, 5 days, AR$9
friend: 720minutes, just 1 personal number, choosen,
call to 'personal': with this pack you just pay the first minute of every call. AR$9 , last 7 days

Back