For Sale - Camera and Laptop

therealsupa

Registered
Hey guys,

Have a few items to get rid of. First off is a 1 month old CANON POWERSHOT SX210 IS (PURPLE) 14.1MP. I bought this great little camera for my BA adventure, but have continued to use my Canon SLR which I just can't seem to give up. So this poor camera is literally sitting on top of my fridge going to waste. I bought it for about $380 US... but happy for someone to make an offer. Keep in mind it is a purpley colour.

I also have a year old Hp Compaq aspire presario CQ61... have recently bought a Mac and gave the HP to my mother, who promptly bought a Mac as well, and therefor i now have a extra laptop and i really don't want to deal with the weight issues in taking it back to Australia in a few months. The fan is a little noisy, just needs a clean out, and the keyboard is a little loose. 17" screen. Nothing internally wrong at all.... run's fine. Would be perfect for some one who just wants a cheap laptop to check emails and internet while they are here abroad. Happy to let it go for about $300 ono.

I live on Pueyrredon Av, Recoleta - and you could come pick up the items when ever suits you.

Email me - [email protected]

Chau!

Back