Massive heading-home electronics sale - Projector, LCD, laptops, camera gear

Tremelune

Registered
Before I deal with Mercado Libre, I figure I'll list my wares here and see if anyone is interested. In the absence of a price, you can expect to pay something between new US prices and new Argentine prices (mostly depending on how easily the item can be replaced stateside)…I can provide more details--Feel free to email or PM.

Cash might work for some things, but I may insist on PayPal. I'm in Palermo SoHo.

Computer stuff:

- 24" Acer B243HL 1920x1080 LCD monitor - SOLD
- Mitsubishi HC1500 720p projector - SOLD
- Dell Mini 10v laptop - SOLD
- 13" MacBook Pro - 2.26GHz Core 2 Duo unibody with multi-touchpad and 4GB of RAM. Occasionally unstable when moved. I blame the RAM - 4000 pesos/$1000
- 160GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD (with a good SandForce controller) - 1000 pesos/$250
- LinkSys WRTG54GL v1.1 Wireless G router - Currently running DD-WRT (this effectively means you won't have to unplug/plug it in every few days). I can't really let this go until right before I leave (May 21) - 400 pesos/$100

Camera stuff:

- Canon 60D - Comes with strap, battery, charger, USB cable, maybe a memory card... - 4000 pesos/$1000
- Canon 10-22mm EF-S - 4000 pesos/$1000
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 IS - During focusing, the internal mechanism can snag and sometimes requires jiggling. I haven't gotten a repair estimate yet. I have a hood as well. Has had UV filter attached from day one. 2000 pesos/$500
- Sigma 10mm f2.8 fisheye - The zoom on this lens was repaired at CRIS Camera last year and has been flawless ever since - 3200 pesos/$800
- Canon 55-250mm IS - Purchased new from Amazon in February - 1400 pesos/$350
- Canon 35mm f1.4L - Purchased new from Amazon in February. Has hood and UV filter from day one.
- Opteka EF 600DG Super flash - Takes four AA batteries - 800 pesos/$200
- La Crosse BC-900 battery charger, four AA batteries and 4 AAA batteries - No fuss, no muss. It just charges batteries intelligently. 300 pesos/$75

Don't suppose you have a phone you want to get rid of also?
Is that flash compatable with a G9 do you know and how much are you looking for it?

Thanks!

I've got an unlocked/jailbroken iPhone 3G that I could part with. I didn't plan on selling it, but I see them going for US$400 on MercadoLibre pretty regularly. Mine's well weathered--I'd sell it for less than that. I'd want to wait until just before I left, though.

I'd sell the flash for $200 / 800 pesos. I believe the G9 has the same shoe as the Canon DSLRs, so it should work (but I'm not positive).

Hi

I'm extremly interested in your 60d and I also live in Palermo Soho so I could drop by. I can pay in cash, how does this weekend sound? I'll have a look at the lens too.

Kind regards

Richard

Hi, My friend's son is studying photography in the university and needs to buy some new lenses and camera equipment. How can he get in touch with you? Can you post an email address where he can contact you? Thanks.

I'll buy the monitor if it is still available. I just sent you a PM too.

Thanks

I'd let go of the 60D for US$1100 (through PayPal), but I'd want to wait a week or so (I'm still using it)...I could be convinced to let it go sooner in exchange for more cash... ;)

Back