For Sale: Items For Your Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilipDT

Registered
Cleaning out my kitchen drawers here, so here's a chance if you need to stock your kitchen.

I'll put up pictures tomorrow first thing tomorrow

1. Pizza cutter. Used once or twice, like new. $25

2. Chiffonade scissors. These are pretty cool, they're 5 scissors in one which quickly cut fresh herbs into fine pieces. Used a handful of times, excellent condition. $100

3. "No. 8" Cast aluminum meat grinder. Used <10 times. Great for making homemade burgers or sausages. $140

4. Carbon steel wok with wooden handle. Comes nicely seasoned, used but in decent condition. Only issue is that the handle is very slightly wobbly, doesn't affect usage. $70.

5. J A Henckels International 8" Forged Chefs knife. 5 years of regular use but well taken care of. Will be delivered with blade sharper than the day it was bought. Excellent knife, only reason I'm selling is because I prefer the balance of my wusthof. $400

6. J A Henckels International Serrated Bread / Carving knife. Good condition. $200

7. Plastic flour sifter. Used twice. $40

And more to come!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I would like pics of the Chiffonade scissors, wok and two large knives when you get a chance![/background]

im interested in the chefs knife. please post a pic when you get a chance

Phil, i like the sound of the meat grinder, I have been thinking about experimenting with making my own sausages...pork, leek and apple etc and I don't trust the butchers mince here.

Can you PM with how you'd like to arrange payment/pickup etc.

Cheers.

34ih7c4.jpg

23rwraa.jpg

1zlagbt.jpg

2im7x3o.jpg

214nm1w.jpg

Dublin, i'll send you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back