For Sale: Pro video camera and 6mp photo camera

amexicanbeauty

Registered
1.- Im selling my pocket photo camera because a barely use it, I have two and this one is just unnecessary to me. Its Sale price is just 80 USD!!!! great if you need something just for the trip, very light and compact. Let me know if you are interested, I could also trade it for something interesting, but i rather the money. See the pics, its impecable

2.- I am also selling my pro video camera. Its a Panasonic DVX100-b great camera, but I changed my work field so it doesnt even have 200 hours of use. Its priced on USD 3000 but it can be negotiated, IT comes with to additional lenses, three filters (polarized, UV and tan) a tripod, two batteries, car charger, wall charger, and conventional charger. As Mr schef4711 replies it can be found on 2000 USD (just the camera) in the United States, but i invite you to find out on the shipping costs from that location to BUenos Aires and you will see I am not making an outrageous offer.

Please contact me if you need more details on this, I am in the area of Palermo and both equipments are in perfect shape

Thanks!

Valentina

amexicanbeauty said:
2.- I am also selling my pro video camera. Its a Panasonic DVX100-b great camera, but I changed my work field so it doesnt even have 200 hours of use. Its priced on USD 3000 but it can be negotiated,

DVX100B will be sold for only USD 1995 in US (+ USD 250 for 4-year extended warranty) :cool: good luke if you can sell it for 3000 here in ARG :)

Back