Foreign clothing companies which successfully deliver to Arg?

cbbsas

Registered
Anyone know of any? For eg, Reformation says it ships here - should I believe it? The only success I have had with any deliveries is from The Book Depository!

My wife ordered from Shein. The first time it worked well, they sent using DHL and DHL handled all of the trámites. The second time they sent it through normal mail and correo argentino has made it almost impossible to get the package. I followed the instructions on the form online. When I went to pick it up they said "no you can't follow the instructions on the form, you have to go to this completely different web page that tells you to fill out the form differently.". I asked so I should literally do the opposite of what the form says and they said yes obviously

Do we have room for compromise here?
It's not what you wanted but it comes from a company that you know will deliver:

(Other titles are available)

My wife ordered from Shein. The first time it worked well, they sent using DHL and DHL handled all of the trámites. The second time they sent it through normal mail and correo argentino has made it almost impossible to get the package. I followed the instructions on the form online. When I went to pick it up they said "no you can't follow the instructions on the form, you have to go to this completely different web page that tells you to fill out the form differently.". I asked so I should literally do the opposite of what the form says and they said yes obviously
Thanks that’s really helpful. So lucky with the first instance; and so typical re the second.
Do we have room for compromise here?
It's not what you wanted but it comes from a company that you know will deliver:

(Other titles are available)
This is also really helpful thank you!

Back