Former Miss Argentina dies from plastic surgery complications

You do anything, you roll the dice. I play polo and have a lot of fun doing it. I know the risks. If I land on my head and die, people will say "what a dumbass, playing polo." She wanted a nicer ass. Odds were miniscule that something bad would happen, but they did. All it proves is that low probability events happen. Hell, they happen all the time. We only notice when they happen to us, people we know, or celebrities (in this case a VERY minor celebrity). Does this mean that people are dying left and right for beauty? No. When something happens one time in 100,000, somebody has to be that one person, right? Hell, with the amount of plastic surgery that happens, it's surprising that it's so damned rare.

Lee said:
She wanted a bigger ass and gave her life for it.

I always find it odd that people go under the knife to obtain full lips, big butts, and C cups... especially in a place that prides itself on being white.. i mean european.

Coming from LA, i can spot on of these beasts a mile away; keep it natural ladies.

Ryoga said:
I always find it odd that people go under the knife to obtain full lips, big butts, and C cups... especially in a place that prides itself on being white.. i mean european.

She had butt reduction surgery, I believe. I don't know why everybody assumes otherwise.

igor said:
She had butt reduction surgery, I believe. I don't know why everybody assumes otherwise.

Perhaps they're just being cheeky...

smirkypants said:
You do anything, you roll the dice. I play polo and have a lot of fun doing it. I know the risks.

Smirkypants. Where do you play? RS

Lee said:
True...butt at least she went for what she wanted...

Most people do not.

Now it seems Mike1 did also. (yes I got the double t joke, I just ignored it)

Now that is funny.
Not sure why you would wanna spend money on looking like a marshmallow anyway.

Back