FREE Babysitter :)

Canadian<3

Registered
Hola :)

I am a 25 year old energetic, fun, active female. I have been living in Buenos Aires for a year now and am having an amazing time! The most challenging aspect of me being here is the lonliness. Coming from a large family, I have 5 siblings, naturally it is difficult for me to be all alone in this big city! I thought of volunteering to occupy my free time, but have not found any free volunteering opportunities and unfortunately cannot fit the fees of others into my budget. I would love to occasionally help out some moms by taking the kids to the park to kick around a ball on a sunny day, play with toddlers while mom is busy or watch the kids for a few hours while the parents go out for dinner! I feel like this could be beneficial for everyone involved. I love kids and would be a plus if they spoke spanish as I find it the easiest way for me to practice mine and vice versa, if you would like your children to be exposed to the english language.
If you think this is something you would like to discuss further with me or if anyone knows of a friend or Mom that would need a little bit of a hand once in a while please let them know!
:)

Hi, pls get in touch at 15 6365 4419 (my name is Mario) so I can tell us about my idea (which kind of matches your's) and see if we can generate a match... best,
Mario

Back