Free energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
John.St said:
notebook.fix - the proof is in the pudding, not in a youtube video.

On youtube you can find videos, which "prove" anything you please.
Very entertaining but as far from science as can be.

Ok, I understand your point, it's true, youtube is full of scams...but these are not UFO/ghost videos we're looking at here..some of the videos give you schematics so you can build your own.... Here's one simple 'how to' build your own device video.

It's not rocket science...you can't get any more simple than this demo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR6Qait2JGY&feature=endscreen

This video is about the basic evolution of perpetual motion devices, watch it till the end then draw your own conclusions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqG-TL0WnjE&feature=related

notebook.fix said:
Ok, I understand your point, it's true, youtube is full of scams...but these are not UFO/ghost videos we're looking at here..some of the videos give you schematics so you can build your own.... Here's one simple 'how to' build your own device video.

It's not rocket science...you can't get any more simple than this demo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR6Qait2JGY&feature=endscreen
I watched it.

Anything based on a "monopole magnet" is a scam.
We have been searching for them for almost 50 years and never found a single one.

Read about them on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopole_magnet

How, then, does one account for the "monopole magnet" shown in the video?
Very simple. You take two ordinary magnets and force e.g. south pole against south pole and encapsulate them. They then seem to be a monopole, which of course they aren't.

Unfortunately as my father always said, nothing in life is free. :p

It's about time we come up with some revolutionary way of harnessing energy, though... it'd definitely be nice to be less dependant upon limited resources. :) With time I suppose - innovation and discoveries will come as technology advances.

Nothing is free? Oxigen? sunlight? Gravitational forces? electromagnetic force fields? Radiation? ...."what goes up, must come down?"- not so sure it has to any more :)

Across the globe, people today can share ideas in a split second, in between the snake oil sellers & the spam farmers there are also good honest people involved too who seek knowledge. Yes in this sense I agree - Nothing is going to be served up for us on a platter for free- so we have to take risks & go out on the field alone sometimes.

The amount of negative & hateful feedback that the 'honest' inventors receive from the doubters on the net is proof that we live in a societies that punish open thinking on all levels. This does not encourage or promote innovation.

Some of the high minded attitude that seeks to ridicule & automatically assume that you must be a crackpot just cause you dare to test the boundaries as set out by current scientific dogma is not part of the true spirit of science to me. Mistakes & accidents occur in the pursuit of new ideas, and inadvertently this is what leads us to stumble upon some of best new discoveries in our history...new ideas never come from the conservative comfortable center.

Just some thoughts :)

Eclair said:
Unfortunately as my father always said, nothing in life is free. :p

It's about time we come up with some revolutionary way of harnessing energy, though... it'd definitely be nice to be less dependant upon limited resources. :) With time I suppose - innovation and discoveries will come as technology advances.

notebook.fix said:
Some of the high minded attitude that seeks to ridicule & automatically assume that you must be a crackpot just cause you dare to test the boundaries as set out by current scientific dogma is not part of the true spirit of science to me.

If something appears to not respect the laws of physics it requires further testing to find out what is actually going on.

This is always done, an interesting recent example was the Ultra efficient LED where it was found to be respecting the laws of physics by taking in heat energy from its surroundings.

"Scientific Dogma" is important as it can be used to explain what is going on in the world. Without using scientific theory you end up in the dark ages.

Again if these amazing machines worked, why don't they let independent scientists test them?

Anyone click on the link I posted above?

There's not such a thing as free energy, but you can make motors operate in other ways besides the combustion of things buried deep in the earth.

And if you figure out one of the ways to do it, shadowy people come to your door and tell you to stop, or else.

Well You can spend your time and money on perpetual motion, but have you heard the one about the indestructability of energy. (what goes in is the same as what comes out).
Even our so called free photo votaic panels use more energy in their creation. That is why they have to be calibrated at noon in the Arizona desert, to make us proles think they give us something they do not.

tangobob said:
Even our so called free photo votaic panels use more energy in their creation. That is why they have to be calibrated at noon in the Arizona desert, to make us proles think they give us something they do not.

they use a lot of energy in their creation but they will eventually pay back what they cost.

Most likely it is a scam. If it is not, it is the greatest invention of all time and this guy will certainly win the Nobel prize of Physics, but before he does, I would leave verification to Physicists.

If he can make free energy, he should sell the energy and make a big profit out of it. He would actually be stupid to sell motors that provide free energy, because then others can reproduce his invention. The best company secrets are never made public. They say, if it sounds too good to be true, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back