(free giveaway) U.S./Canada to Argentina travel adapters

obiwanderkenobi

Registered
I have three travel adapters (purchased from Amazon about six months ago) that I no longer need and am happy to give away for free to someone who can put them to good use. About a $40 USD value in total.

The adapters plug into the local "Type I" power sockets, and allow you to use any U.S. or Canadian (or Mexican...) small electronics you might have. These are not converters, only pass through adapters, so you can only use them with compatible dual voltage electronics. For example, I've used these adapters to power my U.S. cell phone, laptop, Nintendo, electric razor, etc., as they are all powered by 100-240v dual voltage chargers.

First come first serve to whoever wants them, but please only if you actually need them for your own personal use (i.e. I'm not interested in giving them away to someone who's just going to turn around and sell them on Mercado Libre). I live near Parque Lezama in San Telmo if you want to meet locally, or I can send them to you via moto courier if you're willing to cover the cost. I just looked in the Uber app and a moto courier from my apartment to Recoleta is roughly 2.200 pesos, Palermo is roughly 3.300, and Belgrano is roughly 4.000. So with tip, should be $5 USD or less to ship them via moto to most parts of the city.

I have two of the "Trond" adapters, which each have three standard sockets and two USB-A ports; and one "Vintar" adapter, which has one standard socket, one USB-A port and two USB-C ports. Here are the Amazon links and a photo I just took:

InCollage_20240303_155751486~3.jpg

Back