free nfl gamepass in argentina for now

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET................this just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any eagles or pitts fans i am probably watching the game at my place tonite in recoleta although if youdont watch it live (just) an hour or two after live you see the whole game but no advertisement time

Is this just for preseason or if you sign up now do you have a free season subscription?

I have no idea. Last year none was free this year maybe just preseason but you never know. last year i got the full nfl alli want to watch pass for about 200 us for the whole season which was nice and was prepared to pay it again over direct tv which does not give all the games but almost all the games

Yeah, I streamed it online or went to bars. This would be nice. Another trick I did occasionally because they gave a 5 min preview is clear the history and reload it every 5 minutes.

3. Free Access in Select Countries

Certain Subscription Products may be offered in select countries for free with a reduced feature set and limited availability of games and other streaming video content at various times throughout the season. Availability of free access to any or all Subscription Products is not guaranteed and may be revoked at any time.

http://www.nfl.com/help/subscriptions_terms

So I'm guessing none of the channels on Cablevision show NFL games?

Question to american friends: why do you call a game played with hands a FOOTball? ;))) okay - no need to answer :)

kosta said:
Question to american friends: why do you call a game played with hands a FOOTball? ;))) okay - no need to answer :)

Because you kick it with the foot to start the game! :) I've actually asked myself that question many times.

Back