Free Salsa and Axe Dance Classes Every Saturday

hokiekat229

Registered
I'm an English teacher and one of my students told me about some free dance classes they offer at the Universidad Tecnologica. I've never been, but she says it's great. They teach 1.5 hours of salsa and another 1.5 hours of Axe (a Brazilian dance). Just wanted to pass along the information in case any of you guys are interested. Here's the link: http://www.ceit.frba.utn.edu.ar/. I plan on going tomorrow (don't worry-it's well after the Argentina game). Hope to see some of you there!

Wow, thanks for sharing, I can't go tomorrow but I would totally be interested! I used to be a dancer, and I miss it so much. I have been thinking lately of trying out some new moves. THANKS!

Yeah! I love salsa and axe! What is the address of the college? Does it happen every Saturday?

No problemo, I ended up not going yesterday....a little too upset from the argentina game I suppose! I'm going to try next week for sure. I'm pretty sure it's every week. The address is Medrano 951, it's at the corner of Cordoba and Medrano, about 4 blocks up Medrano from the Medrano station of Subte Line B. Let me know if y'all plan on going!

hokiekat229 said:
No problemo, I ended up not going yesterday....a little too upset from the argentina game I suppose! I'm going to try next week for sure. I'm pretty sure it's every week. The address is Medrano 951, it's at the corner of Cordoba and Medrano, about 4 blocks up Medrano from the Medrano station of Subte Line B. Let me know if y'all plan on going!

as long as i have somebody to watch my little boy i will show up. do you know if you need to have a dance partner or will they pair us up?

ok i'm planning on going today! I hope to see some of you there, as far as dance partners. I assume they match us up, as I'm not going with a partner or anything.

Back