Free Spanish lessons for extranjeros

xaxage

Registered
Hey, my first thread ever hahaha
I have heard somewhere that in some schools there are free spanish group lessons for immigrants. Mostly they are happening in evening schools for adults. I wans't able to find anything online. If you know ehre to look please share.

As an example at this school they have something like that, The problem is it is too far away from me :C

try duolingo. i am getting as much from it than i ever got in classes

i had been studying twice a week for ten years. i noticed a friend of mine who recently married a colombian starting to speak good spanish. asked where he was studying. he said doulingo. of course i excell but i am always challenged. there are some great competitions going on when you become familiar with it. think it is worldwide. recently won the diamond league, the highest level but it took work.

Thank you, this is useful as well. But I was looking for an offline variant :)

Don’t take it the wrong way, but if you are an expat and not a refugee or a migrant you should pay for your Spanish lessons, or go for the free Zoom-based ones. As I see it, we are here as guest and should not freeload too much on what the country and the city is offering to the people in need, but contribute to the economy whenever possible, especially in a difficult situation like this current one.

Back