Freight Forwarders - Import & Export

GeorgeAus

Registered
Hey all,

I would like to Introduce the Company I am currently working for and hopefully we could be of some service to you or anyone that you may know. As my Castellano is limited I am appealing here and perhaps you may know of a contact in a business etc that requires a freight forwarder to organise shipments inbound and outbound.

With over 20 years of experience in the area of International freight services, GiaComex S.A. offers global logistic solutions related to foreign trade. We count on a strategic network of agents with headquarters in each of the most important cities all over the world.

Our company is devoted to offering services; therefore, we fully understand what every aspect of the word "SERVICE" means. Our highly specialized and experienced staff can offer many different options to find the solutions that you and your company need, the best routes, top quality transport, competitive rates and the relief of a safe arrival at destination.

We would like to save you time and money by simplifying procedures with celerity, intelligence and cost reduction. For this reason we would like to take this moment to direct you to our website so that you could find more detailed information and our company profile.

www.giacomex.com or you may contact me directly via email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Saludos

George

Back