Freshly squeezed orange juice

AdrianB

Registered
Hey guys do you know of any places that sell freshly squeezed orange juice at least 0.5-1L? For example in Spain or Greece they had this at most super markets or they would have a machine where you could squeeze it yourself.

Or at least some orange juice brand from the super market that tastes similarly? So far I tried only Citric and didn't really like it.

Yes of course haha the reason I mentioned those countries is because they produce a lot of oranges, same as Argentina.

I am just a little confused because in almost every restaurant/cafe you can order it but it seems hard finding a place where you can buy a bigger size and take it home.

Hey guys do you know of any places that sell freshly squeezed orange juice at least 0.5-1L? For example in Spain or Greece they had this at most super markets or they would have a machine where you could squeeze it yourself.

Or at least some orange juice brand from the super market that tastes similarly? So far I tried only Citric and didn't really like it.
Jumbo in Palermo has a machine to get fresh squeezed.

Citric can be sometimes be very good but it tends to vary by season. However I don't care for their straight-up orange juice, I do like the orange/strawberry and orange/mango. I recently found a Citric blood orange juice (Sanguínea) at online at Coto. ¡MUY EXCELENTE!

Citric can be sometimes be very good but it tends to vary by season. However I don't care for their straight-up orange juice, I do like the orange/strawberry and orange/mango. I recently found a Citric blood orange juice (Sanguínea) at online at Coto. ¡MUY EXCELENTE!
Agreed. The Citric Valencia is my go to OJ when I don’t want to break out the juicer, though I do like the Sanguínea

Jumbo in Palermo has a machine to get fresh squeezed.
Thanks a lot. If anyone knows other stores please let me know as well. Around Villa Urquiza would be perfect if it existed. I will checkout the closes jumbo.

I will take Citric anytime before Tropicana or Simply. Squeezing it your own, would certainly be the best. I didn't know the Jumbo in Palermo had the machine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 0
Back