Friday Night Drinks April 29th

Liam3494

Registered
It's another double celebration theme for this weeks Friday Night Drinks. For those Ex-pats who hail from the British Empire, they can raise a glass to the young bride and her Prince as they tied the knot earlier this morning, over in the Mother Country.

As for the rest of us, we have a special request for an Orange Dutch theme from our resident Dutch Ex-Pat (you know, Kata, the one who we all thought was English she speaks so well!), as it's Queens Day in Holland tomorrow - So find something Orange to wear, and head on down to one of the more intimate of our Friday Night haunts, Breoghan's bar in San Telmo.

It's on a side street, Psj San Lorenzo, just off Defensa, and between Independencia and Chile, in San Telmo, and they brew their own beer as well as having the usual local brands that you expect. This will be the last time we can head to Breoghan's here, as they are moving to a new location next week, so why not call in and meet up with other fellow Ex-Pats and Travellers, and even many locals who like to share their language skills and culture (and beer!).

We start to gather from before 9, and carry on throught the evening, and as ever, if you are in doubt as to which is the group from BA Expats, the general rule is listen for those speaking english - But if you have any queries, by all means PM me before 7, or post on here, and I'll do my best to help with directions etc.....

As my student has cancelled her class for tonight, we will probably be there a little earlier, just in case any early birds are planning on heading out.

Back