Friday Night - Lets go for a drink - April 15th

Liam3494

Registered
Yes, it's coming around again, seems as if it happens every week, but Friday night is almost upon us, and the bunch of folk who like to unwind at the end of a busy week are limbering up for another round of Friday Night Drinks.

This week, due to popular demand, we are heading back to Krakow Bar on Venezuela (474), just off Bolivar, with Venezuela being between Mexico and Belgrano in Montserrat, just a few blocks from Plaza de Mayo and the subte stations that abound there.

For those still unfamilar with the Friday Night Drinks concept, we head out in an informal group, mixed with ex-pats, locals, long-termers, travellers passing through - all ages, all genders, all nationalities, and we simply meet up, chug a beer or three (or fernet & coke if you are so inclined), chew the fat, and enjoy the craic.

We kick off around 8.30 ish, although some may come along earlier, as Krakow has a decent menu, and certainly has a decent bar list, and we carry on thru the evening and well into the early hours of Saturday. If you want to drop by after 10, you miss Happy Hour, but you will still find us, usually around the bar area. The drinks are still reasonably priced, even after that witching hour has passed.

If any newcomers feel unsure about how to meet up with strangers, then PM me and I can give you numbers, or pics, so you have an idea who you are looking for. It's a great way to meet people informally, and we look forward to seeing you at Krakow this Friday night. :cool:

Okay - I'm going to try and make an appearance - maybe if I don't start drinking till I GET there I will succeed :) Just look for the large noisy Aussie with a week's growth of beard and equally noisy local crew in tow and that will be me :)

Well Johnoo, get there early and we'll make you drink with us instead :) - Just look for the gang propping up the bar, and if in doubt, ask Big Tom behind the bar!

Liam3494 said:
Well Johnoo, get there early and we'll make you drink with us instead :) - Just look for the gang propping up the bar, and if in doubt, ask Big Tom behind the bar!
erm SIR Tom:confused: hehe,more chance of Torres scoring than Johnno turning up;) see you tonight folks

hi liam, i'd like to go friday, how will i recognize you? i feel terribly lonely here. my cell phone is 15-3803-8393. maybe i could txt you when i get to the pub and you can introduce me? Liam (that's my name too)

Back