Fully furnished studio apartment rates?

Sleuth

Registered
Wondering if anyone had any ideas on what a fully furnished studio apartment in Palermo Hollywood would rent for on a 6-month contract? The basic specs are: 34 sq meters, balcony, common jacuzzi and parilla, one block from subway, furnished very well with Murphy bed for added space.

I know there are a ton of rental agency sites, but prices seem to be all over the place. Anyone renting one who can give me an idea of what they pay? What type of discounts would one expect for a 6 month contract over a monthly rate?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Dave! Owner direct I would need to see it, so email me over the photos and details and I'll give you my best estimate. I'm guessing about $700 would be reasonable (+/-) depending on type of furnishings etc. Discounts are really at the owner's discretion...some prefer to wing it and make more money during the "high-season", so tough to give a general rule. ;)

besos

Hmm, I've seen some listed at 1000 dollars which is outrageously high. I rarely see studios in Palermo listed below 750 or 800. But this is mostly due to the rental agencies and owners trying to take advantage of tourists.

In terms of how much the apartment that you are describing is worth, I would guess in the area of $600 to $700 a month.

Discounts really depend on the owner.

Thanks for the advice. I've seen some at $1000 - $1100 too, but I assumed those were starting points. I understand that weekly rentals can generate bigger returns, and that the longer term rentals mean less work and therefore deserve discounts.

I'd agree - $700 seems about right. Usually weekly for a studio will run at least $300 but monthly will usually be around $600 - $700 - I'd say with balcony, parilla and jacuzzi, $700 would be fair.

I rent a studio, only 30 sqr meters though, but it has a decent double bed, cable TV, internet, good kitchen, balcony, and there is a common BBQ and gym. I pay US$425 per month.. only said i would take for 2 months - and now just extend by month. Is billinghurst and cordoba..

If you are going to pay for 6 months expect a decent discount. And you can get good discounts now because there is so many out there to rent.

Davo, that sounds pretty good. I'm in Palermo Viejo and rent a furnished one bedroom ( 45 sq. meters total) with balcony, 1.5 bath, with a common gym and a good-sized pool. Cable, phone, internet, etc., and it runs 800 U$S per month.

davo, any more left?

i have a 30 sqm furnished one bedroom, with bath and fully equipped kitchen, internet, cable tv for 380 USD a month... extending monthly

Back