furniture for sale?

lapollerita

Registered
Hello, we have been here for 4 years and we have just built on to our house. Does anyone know of a good place to get good furniture for a good price? Or does anyone on this forum need to sell any used furniture in good condition? Furniture here is so expensive from what I have seen in different stores. Also is there a web page with things people are selling in buenos aires?

The cheapest place I have found for new furniture is Wal-mart and Easy, they are limited on selection but price and quality is good compared to other furniture stores in the area, and trust me I have been to a lot of them, there is also a good and very cheap store for artesian or local style heavy wood stained in different colors on AV Jujuy and AV Belgrano, the downside is they have a 5 to 10 week delivery time, Wal-mart always deliver the next day for free. AV Belgrano has lots of furniture stores in that area of AV Jujuy but the quality and pricing is not very good. If you are willing to spend a little more there are lots of really nice high quality furniture stores in the AV 9 de julio between AV posadas and AV Juncal area.

Back