Game Night

BA Bound Jan2010

Registered
Hey ladies - I was thinking I would like to start a game night. Maybe meet once or twice a month - maybe on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. An opportunity to meet new people and get together and talk girl talk. I would be happy to host at my place - I live in Palermo Hollywood. Anyone interested?

Hey... you dont have gay intentions right?... why only make friends and share your place only with ladys ? hehe. The tipical group of friends here is mixted in most of cases, and they work very well. You should led the stone age were was ladys with ladys and gentleman with gentleman. Its only an advice dont take it has a bad joke.

Brigadier said:
Hey... you dont have gay intentions right?... why only make friends and share your place only with ladys ? hehe. The tipical group of friends here is mixted in most of cases, and they work very well. You should led the stone age were was ladys with ladys and gentleman with gentleman. Its only an advice dont take it has a bad joke.

Ok - yes, I guess I should have clarified. No gay intentions here - but gays welcome! I'm a married woman and my husband's idea of game night includes some form of electronic games - I much prefer the old fashioned type - either with boards, cards or dice.... that's why I suggested ladies...

Then its a great idea!... but why not included the two ideas, electronic games and cards or dices, and of course males too.
Changin matter, just for curiosity... you are foreigner and ur husband local?..

Back