Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

Registered
We're finally leaving in three weeks and are selling all of our worldly goods.
Some of the pictures can be found here https://picasaweb.google.com/wormiNtrude/MovingSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCNyDt-TSrLPCRQ#
There is a tonne of stuff that I haven't taken photos of (or I'll be doing it all day) so if anyone is looking for anything specific, please ask and I'll send a photo from my mobile (kitchen stuff, food processor, french press, photo frames, vacuum cleaner).
All offers will be considered (especially for the clothes as I've just realised how much I have...and can't edit the album).
Please send me a PM if you'd like to come and look at anything (we'll be having an open house next weekend at some point)

We've had a lot of people contacting us about items not in the album so we've decided to have an open house garage sale this saturday (6th of April). It will be in Chacarita/Colegiales from 10am until 17hrs. If anyone wants to come over to check out anything in the album (the smaller stuff that's not in the album), PM me and I'll send the address.
x

Cool sewing machine! I was just yesterday wondering about my grandma's old Singer, and whether it was still in storage in Houston, or whether it was one of those cherished objects that mysteriously disappear in the process of moving 4 or 5 times, across the city, across the country, or halfway around the world as the case may be.

Good luck with your move!!

Just bumping this up! The garage sale is tomorrow from 10-17hrs in Colegiales/Chacarita (just a few minutes from Palermo soho and Belgrano). We'll be selling everything from books, clothes, furniture, a few tools, photo frames, nic-nacs, cooking bits, computery stuff. If anyone's interested, PM me for the address x

Also selling a 700ml bottle of Patron silver (completely sealed, unopened bottle). Reasonable offers will be accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back