Gaucho-related items

Valkyrie

Registered
This might be the wrong place for this question, so I apologize in advance. I wasn't able to make it out to the Feria de Mataderos today, unfortunately. But I'm still hoping to find good gaucho-related items (like some knives, bolas, etc.).

Can anyone recommend some good shops in BA? I know there are likely many, but any friendly recommendations on good stores with decent prices would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

There are some good ones on Paraguay, on both sides of the Florida intersection. Check out a couple of them to get an idea about prices.

If you go to place of the fair, close (50 mts) of the monument to the gaucho there are 2 shops with reasonable prices.
Buses: 180,155, 126, 63,80,etc

Not to sound too naive (but that's why I'm posting in the newbies forum :), where would I pick up the bus to the Mataderos area? Sorry but I haven't used the bus system in BA yet, only feet, taxis and the subte.

Valkyrie said:
Not to sound too naive (but that's why I'm posting in the newbies forum :), where would I pick up the bus to the Mataderos area? Sorry but I haven't used the bus system in BA yet, only feet, taxis and the subte.

It depends where you are starting from.
This is a great site! www.comoviajo.com. Also, go to the newsstand and pick up a copy of the pocket GuiaT.

Back