General Strike June 25 2018

Northener

Registered
Does anybody know if flights out of Ezeiza will be affected by the strike next Monday? We are booked to fly British Airways to UK that day but can't get any information if airports and flights are affected.

Does anybody know if flights out of Ezeiza will be affected by the strike next Monday? We are booked to fly British Airways to UK that day but can't get any information if airports and flights are affected.

Last year's strike definitely affected flights in/out of EZE. I had a flight with American Airlines the day of the strike, so I called them two days prior and they changed my flight to the day before the strike. I'd call BA and see if they can change your flight.

Oh brother.....a strike? We have plans to fly on Delta, Atlanta to EZE on the 28th and arrive at EZE the 29th. Is it the ground crews that strike?

I don't think you have to worry. The strike is on for Monday the 25th.

I just checked for available turnos for the VTV inspection for my car. There are no turnos on Monday the 25th but they are available for the rest of the week.

I take that as an indication that everything will be shut down only on Monday.

I have two doctors appointments on Monday. Going to try to make it.... It's provincia, so hopefully they don't block the roads. :confused:

My son and I were scheduled to fly to Florida on Monday. I called today and changed our flight to Sunday. My understanding is that everything will shut down.

Also confirmed that my British Airways flight was cancelled. I was lucky and managed to get on the Tuesday flight. These flights are normally full so I expect a lot of people will be delayed for a few days.

Back