General Strike Monday and Tuesday?

Macanudo

Registered
Does anyone have a link to information regarding General Strike this coming week? Is it Tuesday or Monday and Tuesday?

Yeah starting to hit hard here see the effects all around in about the last week. hearing things in the last few daysI have not heard until recently, businesses going down all of a sudden. Inflation starting to really crank in the last few days here.

Thank God the wife's business seems untouched but even in the great recession 10 years ago our work just kept growing in the US. We shall see! Crash and burn time in Arg again. And do not tell me it is on Macri it is all on the Ks the krocked krocks and that old hag, no way out, no way around it, it is what it is. No man could undo what her and her cronies did from the politicians to ignorant fools that bought into it. But I will give the man a bravo for taking a shot at what he thought was a vision he could pull off.

And yes there are deeper things but I will not go there.

Here comes the pain for the locals I do feel sorry for them. But the culture is and of it self at fault as well.

Its all very unstable ... as soon as de Saqueos/looting start , the game is over .. NEXT.

Yeah starting to hit hard here see the effects all around in about the last week. hearing things in the last few daysI have not heard until recently, businesses going down all of a sudden. Inflation starting to really crank in the last few days here.

Thank God the wife's business seems untouched but even in the great recession 10 years ago our work just kept growing in the US. We shall see! Crash and burn time in Arg again. And do not tell me it is on Macri it is all on the Ks the krocked krocks and that old hag, no way out, no way around it, it is what it is. No man could undo what her and her cronies did from the politicians to ignorant fools that bought into it. But I will give the man a bravo for taking a shot at what he thought was a vision he could pull off.

And yes there are deeper things but I will not go there.

Here comes the pain for the locals I do feel sorry for them. But the culture is and of it self at fault as well.
They make their own bed - as a nation. Every nation has a government it deserves.
I am totally on the right when it comes to economics and no government will ever 'fix' it here until the people learn proper work ethics. That being said:
Ks assholes actions not withstanding, all M had was a vision. It takes more than a vision to run a country, he should have gotten a proper professional plan of action before claiming 'se puede'. He didn't think it through and relied on a bunch of advisers that were shooting in the dark. Lots of mistakes have been made and the hit and miss course of actions still continues. It's been 3 years and for the very least the situation should have been stabilized by now if not improved if the government was to take the right actions. He won on slogans and promises, but he should have been intelligent enough to understand what needs to be done and how to do it if he really cared for the country and the people. He embarrassed himself both inside and out of the country as a politician. And once more proved that campaign promises are nothing more than campaign promises.

Argentina has 4-year terms and a 2-term limit for presidents [0]. I don't see how a single president to turn the country around in 8 years. It seems like the country needs a 30-year plan. An honest candidate would state this, but people don't want to hear the truth, so an honest candidate is unlikely to win. Hard problem.

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Argentina#Term_duration

Argentina has 4-year terms and a 2-term limit for presidents [0]. I don't see how a single president to turn the country around in 8 years. It seems like the country needs a 30-year plan. An honest candidate would state this, but people don't want to hear the truth, so an honest candidate is unlikely to win. Hard problem.

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Argentina#Term_duration

Nothing like a good [comunist] 30 years plan. This is what we need for sure!

Back