general visa question + lawyer rec

Ashley

Registered
After living here on a tourist visa for a good while, I've finally been able to get a work contract and apply for my working visa. The company is pretty small so I've been left to deal with a lot of the red-tape myself and I have a couple of issues that I'd like to discuss with a lawyer (especially regarding my current tourist visa which is about to expire and which immigrations won't renew!). Could anyone make a recommendation? I'm not looking for those agencies that get you the DNI in three months or anything like that, I just need some advice. Either an English or Spanish speaking lawyer is fine...my only requisite is that they know their stuff immigrations-wise!

I've been giving this out in PMs - guess Ican make it public :)

Gabriel Celano
Av. Belgrano 634, 2nd floor, "B"
4342-9433
[email protected]

He speaks perfect english, as well as his associate who I've dealt with at times. The only "problem" you may have is that if he is busy he may not respond right away. He told me that if he is full up, he will concentrate on his current clients rather than screw them in the rush to get new business.

He knows the immigration laws and procedures inside and out. He's officially specialized in immigration law. He also has very reasonable rates, and for me, to miss a lot of the crap you have to deal with in the process, it's well worth the small amount he charges.

He or his associate will accompany you to every appointment you have to make and will do the talking where required.

I'd also like to second the recommendation for Gabriel. He has been great!

ElQueso said:
I've been giving this out in PMs - guess Ican make it public :)

Gabriel Celano
Av. Belgrano 634, 2nd floor, "B"
4342-9433
[email protected]

He speaks perfect english, as well as his associate who I've dealt with at times. The only "problem" you may have is that if he is busy he may not respond right away. He told me that if he is full up, he will concentrate on his current clients rather than screw them in the rush to get new business.

He knows the immigration laws and procedures inside and out. He's officially specialized in immigration law. He also has very reasonable rates, and for me, to miss a lot of the crap you have to deal with in the process, it's well worth the small amount he charges.

He or his associate will accompany you to every appointment you have to make and will do the talking where required.

ill second that gabiel celano is awsome as a person and what he does!!

goods luck

Hello Ashley. I'm a lawyer and have experience with immigration law and procedure, although it's not my only practice area. If you're looking for someone that only does Immigrations I have seen many recomendations for Gabriel Celano in this forum, although I do not know him personally.
If you wish you may contact me at [email protected] or through my website www.fandinoabogados.com and we can discuss your case and see if I can help you, or if you would like a second opinion on the advise of some one else.

I sent you a PM with some information. If you didn't get it let me know & I'll send it again, or rewrite it & post it here.

Attorney in BA said:
Hello Ashley. I'm a lawyer and have experience with immigration law and procedure, although it's not my only practice area. If you're looking for someone that only does Immigrations I have seen many recomendations for Gabriel Celano in this forum, although I do not know him personally.
If you wish you may contact me at [email protected] or through my website www.fandinoabogados.com and we can discuss your case and see if I can help you, or if you would like a second opinion on the advise of some one else.

I can second Attorney in BA - very helpful, excellent english

Thanks everyone. I went to see Cerrano today and he was certainly able to put my mind to rest! Highly recommended for anyone who needs any visa questions answering...

Back