Gents Evening Out

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
Well, why not ?..the women folk are meeting up left right and centre from us much as I can make out from their sneaky thread.

What say ye men folk? Next month, August ? Some winter cheer? I would suggest somewhere accessible, informal and budget friendly. Food and drink. All ages, political persuasions, nationalities and whatever else have you.

I´ll make the running if I can collect enough exp<b></b>ressions of interest and suggestions. I´ll go anywhere more or less within the Subte network and a reasonable taxi ride back to Belgrano. Preferably not to early in the week although not averse to weds, thurs, fri. Not sure I'd get a day pass for the weekend, but anything is possible with good behaviour.

Have at it.

Great idea Dublin2BA, as long as before mid August as if all goes to plan might be ducking out of town for a cpl of weeks.

Before mid August sounds very achievable. I'd never deny one of the Queen's loyal subjects a stiff drink BB !

Well, why not ?..the women folk are meeting up left right and centre from us much as I can make out from their sneaky thread.

What say ye men folk? Next month, August ? Some winter cheer? I would suggest somewhere accessible, informal and budget friendly. Food and drink. All ages, political persuasions, nationalities and whatever else have you.

I´ll make the running if I can collect enough exp<b></b>ressions of interest and suggestions. I´ll go anywhere more or less within the Subte network and a reasonable taxi ride back to Belgrano. Preferably not to early in the week although not averse to weds, thurs, fri. Not sure I'd get a day pass for the weekend, but anything is possible with good behaviour.

Have at it.

Sneaky thread???

You weren't being serious about their thread being sneaky or you weren't being serious about the guys night out?

I'm keen to catch up with any of the European/SH lads if we can find a delayed viewing of Lions/Australia games. Anyone got some swing with a sports bar that can provide a delayed telecast? Easy enough to avoid the (web)papers on Saturday morning.

Could start as early as 4pm. I went down to Dubliners last Saturday to watch the England Argentina game. K and I were the only customers (and rightly so, it's a rubbish pub) so it's not like we'd be bothering the regulars.

Back