Getting a DNI Card

Rick Evans

Registered
I've been to BsAs several times over the lst few years and am coming in May for 3 months to seriously test-drive life there. What steps are needed to being the process of getting a DNI card? What can/should I do here in the States before I leave and what do I need to do once in BsAs?

Thanks in advance!

Rick Evans said:
I've been to BsAs several times over the lst few years and am coming in May for 3 months to seriously test-drive life there. What steps are needed to being the process of getting a DNI card? What can/should I do here in the States before I leave and what do I need to do once in BsAs?

Thanks in advance!

Man, you are talking as if you are in restaurant and want to know what's on the menu!

Please punch in DNI on the search and you will get LOTS of information which will take you 2-4 days to sort out and decide further action.

In case you are an US citizen, you will need to go through a process to get your DNI, as steveinbsas wrote. It took two years to some friends of mine, few months to others being under a working visa.
I know you will need to get the documents translated only by official translators of Argentina (the govt provided a list of them)

In case you are an argentinian citizen, try Paseo Colón Nº 1093. To make an appointment: 0800-9999 364. 8.00 a 18.00 hs.

Back