Getting Tickets For A Football Match

14 deaths this year. Wouldnt set foot in a ground here for the reasons above,not into supporting criminal gangs.

I caught a game watching Atlanta in the Primera B Metro division, was a good atmosphere but on summer break now until Feb.

If it is your first time going I would recommend a service like the one mentioned from Landing Pad, there are also others. They get great seats and take care of logistics. It is more expensive but probably worth it.
If you have a high adventure level, go but go WITH an Argentine, at least the first time.
I went to see Boca matches a few times in the same section as the Barra Brava, nothing happened to me, basically people would ask where I was from and if Ioved Boca, to which I would reply "yes" and it was all good. ALSO the violence level depends a lot on who is playing. An international match tends to be very calm.
If you go only bring your id, ticket and small amount of cash for water and a ride home. no watch, cell phone, camera, etc.
That being said, these are places where going from "all good" too "disaster" can happen in a matter of minutes, you need to be able to read the crowd and react quickly, especially if you are in the standing sections.
I went when I was 21, probably wouldn´t go back now.

If it is your first time going I would recommend a service like the one mentioned from Landing Pad, there are also others. They get great seats and take care of logistics. It is more expensive but probably worth it.
If you have a high adventure level, go but go WITH an Argentine, at least the first time.
I went to see Boca matches a few times in the same section as the Barra Brava, nothing happened to me, basically people would ask where I was from and if Ioved Boca, to which I would reply "yes" and it was all good. ALSO the violence level depends a lot on who is playing. An international match tends to be very calm.
If you go only bring your id, ticket and small amount of cash for water and a ride home. no watch, cell phone, camera, etc.
That being said, these are places where going from "all good" too "disaster" can happen in a matter of minutes, you need to be able to read the crowd and react quickly, especially if you are in the standing sections.
I went when I was 21, probably wouldn´t go back now.

You wont want to go now. It is getting worse and worse every year. I used to go back in the 90s, but today the situation is too violent. Lots of deaths per year, great chances to be robbed, and even the futbol is quite depressing and boring.
The maffias have killed an exciting and funny program for the argentines.

Back