Getting to EZE airport

So I took Manuel. expensive but it was hassle free, quick and regular. I might try number 8 another time as I do like the odd adventure.

Manuel Tienda Leon is the best and safest way and they are responsible and they transfer you to one location and distribute you to a smaller bus to your home; I have used them 2 times. I wish they could take me to the airport when I return to the US. Tell me which areas here near the airport are not bad or safe. I would never ever recomend taking a bus unless you want to get rob with the suit cases.

My son is arriving in Eze on Tuesday 9 March at 6am,any info about getting there and back to Retiro.Thats where I arrive and then will leave BA when I have picked up me boy...thanks...

blackburn said:
My son is arriving in Eze on Tuesday 9 March at 6am,any info about getting there and back to Retiro.Thats where I arrive and then will leave BA when I have picked up me boy...thanks...

Manuel Tienda Leon have departures all through the night and early morning from their terminal opposite the Retiro train stations on Antartida. http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar/home/home.asp However I am NOT going down in print as the guy who suggested anybody should walk from Retiro at four in the morning and cross the plaza on their own. Sure, come back that way: it will 7, 7:30 or 8am by the time you come back but I'd strongly suggest you find another way to get there from where you are. Why not ask your local remise firm how much they will charge to get you to the airport/Tienda Leon?

Ok mate,thanks.Well it costs about $180-$200 for round trip to EZE from my house but it¡s a bad time of day to swan about in Retiro,like you say.Suerte

Back