Getting To Ezeiza

SherbertDip

Registered
Aside from flagging down a taxi on the street, are there any pre-bookable taxi transfers or mini bus services to Ezeiza that the learn-ed and knowledgeable could recommend?

I have a lot of stuff (4 x large suitcases and 2 x guitars) so I do not want to take public transport.

Aside from flagging down a taxi on the street, are there any pre-bookable taxi transfers or mini bus services to Ezeiza that the learn-ed and knowledgeable could recommend?

I have a lot of stuff (4 x large suitcases and 2 x guitars) so I do not want to take public transport.
You can schedule a radio taxi in advance ( 24 hs ) and they will pick you up and they will give you the exact cost over the phone. I always use Premium 5238-0000 or Alo 4855-5555 to go to Eze. Make sure to tell them to send a " taxi camioneta con baul " and let them know how many bags you are taking. If you tell them when you want to be at Eze, they will tell you when it is best to leave based on traffic.

You can schedule a radio taxi in advance ( 24 hs ) and they will pick you up and they will give you the exact cost over the phone. I always use Premium 5238-0000 or Alo 4855-5555 to go to Eze. Make sure to tell them to send a " taxi camioneta con baul " and let them know how many bags you are taking. If you tell them when you want to be at Eze, they will tell you when it is best to leave based on traffic.

Bags now have an extra Officai cost...!! per bag

eze taxi.... make your life easy.. you can book online....

From where will you be leaving ? I know some great fixed rate guys in beautiful Zona Norte. They will not pick up downtown......

http://taxiezeiza.com.ar/ - I've used them for years. The only thing that bugs me is that they always arrive early! Imagine that...

As they are Ezeiza-based and only work at the airport, they offer a promotional rate from Capital Federal. According to the website, it's currently $350 pesos, and it includes the tolls (peajes). I always make my reservation online, and they generally send an email confirming it.

http://taxiezeiza.com.ar/ - I've used them for years. The only thing that bugs me is that they always arrive early!

Yes, they always arrive early.I had one incident where the driver got raging mad at me when I did not go down 30 minutes before our scheduled appointment and I just boarded the taxi at the time I had called him.

He was enraged like crazy!! Beats me!

We've also been using http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/ ever since we moved here 15 years ago, never had a problem with them and the last few years the cars have been much newer, one time about 8 years ago I was worried for my safety as the car was in such bad shape, but the last few years the cars have been much newer. Usually they arrive 10-20 minutes early and I just tell them I'll be down in 10 or 20 minutes (depending on how early they are), I've never had them give me grief about it. They will charge you extra if you have lot of bags, we had 2 people with 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small bags and they said they had to charge us an extra amount for a bigger car, I think it was 70 more pesos.

Yeah I got grief for not being ready almost 1/2 hour early a month and a half ago when I went to Ezeiza using Taxi Ezeiza. Nothing bad, the guy argued with me that the traffic was going to give us problems and he told me I'd miss my flight. I told him to wait anyway, and he gave me no additional problems. We made it to the airport ahead of my schedule.

Also, I don't remember what my price was leaving (didn't seem like it was as low as $350), but when I came back and used the Taxi Ezeiza stand outside the terminal, it was $450 to Recoleta. $900 pesos to La Plata I found out the hard way, as they mixed my ride up with someone else going to La Plata - good thing I caught it before we left the airport!

But I've always used Taxi Ezeiza to and from the airport. Good dependable service.

Back