Go-Kart Enthusiasts Out There?

rioplatense

Registered
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are people here who like Go-Kart Racing and would like to meet once in a while for a race.
There are a few circuits in Gran Buenos Aires and Capital which are quite nice.

For instance I am meeting with coleagues from work on saturday on a track located in Zone Norte (F1 Karting, Panamericana & Ruta 197)

If anyone wants to join just send a message.

Cheers.

I like karting, it's the closest to racing cars I can get in BA. I've karted a few times at the F1 kart place under the Autopista Moreno & Rivadavia.

I don't have a car - Is there a bus that goes out to that location? I'm in the city so that's 30km away.

**I just answered my own question - this page lists the colectivos that go out there:
http://f1karting.com.ar/karting/contacto.php

Perfect. The plan is to meet there at 8:30 pm. Before that time its occupied because of an event.

Before we also went to the place underneath the autopista in Villa Luro

I would love to join! i love racing with go-karts so i would be pleased to join!

I'm not 100% sure I'll make it, but if I do go, how do I find you? I'm afraid if I walk around asking "Sos rioplatense?" I'll get a bunch of "que te pasa?" looks.

Also if anyone's driving in from anywhere near Palermo, if I can get a ride from you, I'll pay gas money!

How much money should we bring for the karting?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are people here who like Go-Kart Racing and would like to meet once in a while for a race.
There are a few circuits in Gran Buenos Aires and Capital which are quite nice.

For instance I am meeting with coleagues from work on saturday on a track located in Zone Norte (F1 Karting, Panamericana & Ruta 197)

If anyone wants to join just send a message.

Cheers.

We should reserve a place for us because its always full of people there

Maybe the best is if we meet at the reception desk,
Im bringing my own helmet, so maybe you should look for a guy with glasses and holding a helmet.

The reservation has been made for 8:30 pm. Might be that our turn is a little later because when I reserved they told me that before that time there is another group holding an event.

Price for the race is roundabout 200 Pesos.

Im going by car from Olivos. So if someone needs a ride from there or surrounding quarters I can pick you up.

Im gonna be the tall guy with a red motorcross style helmet
Are we going to do the full race or one of the smaller ones?

I'm afraid I have bad news: Following the "dear" argentinian tradition of canceling appointments last minute mi fellow coworkers cancelled for tomorrow.

So we would be only two persons who have confirmed.

Should we leave it for another day?

Back