Godly Etiquette

Ewwwwww! Spitting in the kitchen sink? And on the carpet??? I have Argentine friends but never saw them do that.

They should have signs on the buses that say, "No Picking Your Nose and/or Eating Your Boogers!" This seems to be a national pastime here. What's the deal? I'm going to start videotaping people and putting it on YouTube. One day last week there were three people within 20 minutes.

Today, this guy in front of me .. well, I won't go into details. He obviously missed breakfast. I had enough of it. I said just about as loudly as I could (in Spanish), "You are NOT picking your nose and then EATING your boogers, are you! Please, nobody wants to see that sh*t! And, now you are going to wipe your nasty hands all over the handrails? What is wrong with you? Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

He abruptly got off at the next stop. I saw three different ladies spontaneously pull out alcohol wash.

They should have signs on the buses that say, "No Picking Your Nose and/or Eating Your Boogers!" This seems to be a national pastime here. What's the deal? I'm going to start videotaping people and putting it on YouTube. One day last week there were three people within 20 minutes.

Today, this guy in front of me .. well, I won't go into details. He obviously missed breakfast. I had enough of it. I said just about as loudly as I could (in Spanish), "You are NOT picking your nose and then EATING your boogers, are you! Please, nobody wants to see that sh*t! And, now you are going to wipe your nasty hands all over the handrails? What is wrong with you? Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

He abruptly got off at the next stop. I saw three different ladies spontaneously pull out alcohol wash.
Time for a MocoBondi page

Back