Good bar to watch Argentina match in?

bellcurve

Registered
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good local bar to watch the Argentina vs Mexico game in? I am looking for somewhere in Palermo, Recoleta or San Telmo, that will be busy and have a good atmosphere, and preferably with patrons that are having a few beers rather than a cafe cortado......

Thanks!

Northside Bar.Bolivar y Venezuela,really nice bar,great snap and 2 big HD screens

Watched the last game in Sugar, Costa Rica 4619. Not bad... 2 big screen projections.

I'm going to be watching it at La Fabrica del Taco. The owner is from Mexico and good friend of mine. I'm rooting for Mexico on this one.

We will be eating tacos and nachos and drinking Coronas while we watch the game.

http://www.lafabricadeltaco.com/

Gorriti 5062 in Palermo.

I came here to ask the same question -- thanks, bellcurve! Just to add on a detail, I'd also love to know whether these places require a minimum purchase of some sort during the game, I'm trying to find an option with everything bellcurve described that won't break the bank. :) gracias a todos! :)

Northside are charging 50 pesos but that includes 2 pints and a hamburger meal,which i can tell you is delicious,with home made chippeeeeeees

Sugar has been free so far :)... But a pint and make it last (its what a lot of the students do....)

I had a bad experience at sugar. the place was CRAZY hot inside, its not very comfortable to sit there and we got some bad beer (the taste was off big time) and the big screen isn't really that nice.

AdrianaY said:
I am going to sugar with my beautiful paraguayo man . Keep your hands off him he is all mine.

haha...yeah i wouldn't imagine too many people are going to put up a fight for your Paraguayan man....lol

Back