good dentist required

So I went to visit the hermanos Pettiti.

I first met with Bettina Pettiti and she's awesome. Her English is excellent (except for a few subjective form/objective form pronoun mistakes) because she lived in LA for several years.

On her wall she has her UBA degree as well as something from HARVARD for her career planning something or another. And then she also worked for Colgate for a while... She's got plenty o' credentials.

She's got good teeth and they are hers. Her onda is great and she seems extremely honest and capable. They take credit cards, her brother's English is "so-so" rather than non-existent, but Bettina and I were chatting like old friends. (She's 30 days old than I am and we both took UCLA extension courses, so we have a bit in common.)

She didn't want to do anything before I got X-rays done. (I know I need some work done and so does she. She could tell before poking.) The X-rays are actually done out of her office at a Diagnostic place. (Kind of like the medical tests in this town.) So she's not profiting on X-rays first and then... (Although I knew that I needed some X-rays.)

She didn't charge me for today, because she didn't really even do much. But I did meet her brother, he came in for a look as well, because something I want done is more his specialty. Then they have other specialized people who work under them that they bring in for various types of jobs.

I feel really good about this place.

Thanks for the recommendation fifs2.

More as the saga continues.

Does anyone have a Medicus dentist? Do any of the recommended dentists take Medicus? English not required. But I'd like to have a check & teeth cleaning. TIA.

mini said:
Does anyone have a Medicus dentist? Do any of the recommended dentists take Medicus? English not required. But I'd like to have a check & teeth cleaning. TIA.
I don't know if they take Medicus. I don't have it, so I didn't ask.

But you could always call her/them and ask.

Thanks for the recommendation Fifs/Napoleon. I need to bite the bullet and get some work done so I will check them out.

Napoleon said:
So I went to visit the hermanos Pettiti.

I first met with Bettina Pettiti and she's awesome. Her English is excellent (except for a few subjective form/objective form pronoun mistakes) because she lived in LA for several years.

On her wall she has her UBA degree as well as something from HARVARD for her career planning something or another. And then she also worked for Colgate for a while... She's got plenty o' credentials.

She's got good teeth and they are hers. Her onda is great and she seems extremely honest and capable. They take credit cards, her brother's English is "so-so" rather than non-existent, but Bettina and I were chatting like old friends. (She's 30 days old than I am and we both took UCLA extension courses, so we have a bit in common.)

She didn't want to do anything before I got X-rays done. (I know I need some work done and so does she. She could tell before poking.) The X-rays are actually done out of her office at a Diagnostic place. (Kind of like the medical tests in this town.) So she's not profiting on X-rays first and then... (Although I knew that I needed some X-rays.)

She didn't charge me for today, because she didn't really even do much. But I did meet her brother, he came in for a look as well, because something I want done is more his specialty. Then they have other specialized people who work under them that they bring in for various types of jobs.

I feel really good about this place.

Thanks for the recommendation fifs2.

More as the saga continues.

My pleasure Napolean - Bettina is, as we say in Ireland, a real sweetheart! It is nice to think I have actually really contributed some useful info, as much of the time I´m just musing on other´s posts, especially veteran ones likes yours Napolean. Thanks for making me have a feel good moment this evening!

Back