Good exchange rate!?

shoush

Registered
I know there's a million threads on this but I'm looking to change dollars today and hoping for a close to 5 rate! Anyone know a place?

There are lots of places if you have a large amount to change, fewer if it's less than several thousand.

Funny everyone talks about how they can get such a great exchange rate but I have yet to see someone here name a place where you can change a few hundred dollars for much above the official rate. Would love to see one of the folks here who claims to get the better than official exchange rate share details. Otherwise, it seems less than believable that these great rates exist and makes me question why you participate in the conversation since it adds less than zero. As for changing a few thousand at a time, I would be quite careful of doing that unless you have a death wish.

ArgentinaTravel.us said:
Funny everyone talks about how they can get such a great exchange rate but I have yet to see someone here name a place where you can change a few hundred dollars for much above the official rate. Would love to see one of the folks here who claims to get the better than official exchange rate share details. Otherwise, it seems less than believable that these great rates exist and makes me question why you participate in the conversation since it adds less than zero. As for changing a few thousand at a time, I would be quite careful of doing that unless you have a death wish.

I changed just a few hundred dollars on Monday afternoon for $4.80 in a Galleria off Florida just above Corrientes, the place I used in the past for small amounts was closed, but it only took me a few minutes to find one open, a "Jeweler" with no Jewelry on display. just walk through the Galleria's any were in the city and you will find plenty of places that all they do is currency exchange, though they may be labeled as travel agents or Jewelers they are easy to spot.

ArgentinaTravel.us said:

Just make sure you don't come at the same time and dates. Never tell anybody what you carry.

Nobody kills his geez with the golden eggs...

Death wish? There is a huge underground network in AR for those buying and selling large amounts. Those transactions are the safest possible. The transactions happen in your home or place of business, the exchangers are known, as opposed to on Florida where anyone careful would not do transactions.

Back