Good hairdresser anybody!?!?

dmbailey

Registered
So I made the dumb mistake of not getting my hair cut before coming here with the girl I've trusted my locks to for years, and now I'm stuck looking for a place in a foreign country that won't make me look like I let my niece come at me with a pair of scissors. Anybody have any suggestions of places in the city that have a good track record with women's hair?

I have been thrilled with Ryan (native English speaker) about whom you can find many positive reviews on this site:
r_oakley@hotmailDOTcom> Obviously replace the DOT with a period "."
He is in Recoleta and very talented!

I've had several great cuts and excellent color for me and adorable cuts for my wiggly four year old from Raymond Certain--he's located in Nunez and comes to my house in Belgrano, not sure how far he travels but he is a really nice guy and very talented. You can email him at [email protected].
good luck

I've had cuts with Raymond also and he's great. Also, don't know if he travels as I went to him, but it was worth it - I thoroughly recommend him.

I recommend Ryan too. I only went to him once. I just don't cut my hair that often. Everyone who goes loves him. I've not heard one bad thing. Plus he's super nice.

Jcyordenana mentioned him already, but Raymond is an absolute savant; I've seen him work wonders. You can't go wrong with him.

Trying to get a sense of prices. What do Ryan or Raymond charge for a basic cut?

I'd recommend Terrie. As far as I know, she's still in BA. Her e-mail is terrie.orr(AT)googlemail.com

She cut my hair a few months ago. Price was very reasonable... $40 pesos, I think.

bradlyhale said:
I'd recommend Terrie. As far as I know, she's still in BA. Her e-mail is terrie.orr(AT)googlemail.com

Yes, Terrie is still here. I highly recommend her!

Back